People who visit the schools that are part of the USA’s North Carolina’s Education Services for the Deaf and Blind witness accessibility in action. Students who are blind, deaf, or have severe disabilities are engaged in their learning and finding success by getting access to and using technology anytime and anywhere—including the Canvas learning management system (LMS). Administrators say all students can learn when they have the tools, the resources, and the time.
- Error when exporting course content from Modules
- Structure, content and style: Common-sense approaches for inclusive Canvas course design
- How do I set up weighting for my assignments?
- The languages of learning: Canvas and education services for the deaf and blind
- Successful video assignments: A guide for you and your students