People who visit the schools that are part of the USA’s North Carolina’s Education Services for the Deaf and Blind witness accessibility in action. Students who are blind, deaf, or have severe disabilities are engaged in their learning and finding success by getting access to and using technology anytime and anywhere—including the Canvas learning management system (LMS). Administrators say all students can learn when they have the tools, the resources, and the time.
- Selecting multiple entries in online submission assignments
- Depreciated use of unsupported magic jQueryUI widgets (Dialogue, Draggable, Resizable, Sortable, Accordion and Tabs)
- Learn Do Share – Learning and teaching in the Business School
- Using group assignment feature with Turnitin assignments
- Regrade or modify a quiz that students have already taken