Did you know there is a quick and easy way to check for broken or invalid links in your Canvas courses?
In any course – from the Settings link, select the Validate Links in Content button, then Start Link Validation
Once the link validation process has completed you will see:
- Content grouped by object type (e.g. assignment, discussion, page) or by Module
- The object type displayed below the link to each content item
- Each broken content item displays its relevant object type icon
- Broken content within an object is identified as either a link or an image,
- Broken content displays the name of the item as it displays in the Rich Content Editor