Thank you to those of you who have already provided feedback about the new Recordings tool in Canvas. We are glad to hear that our users are finding the tool easy to use and navigate. Comments so far include:
- “Set and forget”
- “Simpler than editing table manually the old way”
- “Huge savings in time not having to manually upload the links. Better visual for students and staff”
We have also made careful note of suggestions for improvement and will be looking at how to incorporate some of these including:
- Clarity around how to unpublish pre-edited recordings, in favour of edited ones.
- How to deal with audio only recordings for a whole course.
- How to publish across multiple streams
If you would like to hear more about what users think of the new Recordings tool you are welcome to attend our Canvas Monthly meeting to be held on the 1st April at 10 am in KEIC 420.