There are a number of ways to capture recordings for your students which are outlined in the Study Plan Guidance website
Incorporating audio and video files into Canvas
There are two ways to incorporate audio or video files into your Canvas course: the Rich Content Editor and Mediastore
Rich Content Editor
Use the Rich Content Editor to upload an audio or video file less than 500 MB.
- How do I upload a video using the Rich Content Editor as an instructor?
- How do I record a video using Flash in the Rich Content Editor as an instructor?
- How do I record audio using the Rich Content Editor as an instructor?
Use the University Mediastore to store your video and share with students in Canvas.
- Upload your video file to the Mediastore
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a shareable URL link
- Share the URL link in your Canvas course, e.g. add it to modules or a Canvas page.