The University of Auckland is working with government officials to ensure our overseas students can join us in Auckland for on-campus study as soon as it is safe to do so.
However, many overseas international students will be still be studying with us remotely in one of the following capacities:
- China Learning Centre – North Forestry University or (NF)
- China Learning Centre – Southwest University (SW)
- International Students who are overseas and enrolled online (Offshore Online – OO)
- Domestic students who are overseas and enrolled online (NZ Online – NO)
Within your Canvas course new sections have been created which show the new student classes with using the new campus codes – NF and SW for China Learning Centres, OO for Offshore Online:
Example from Canvas Test:
There is also a detailed Quick Reference Guide which includes how to check enrolments in SSO (CS9).
- The standard enrolment deadlines apply for students studying remotely.
- Incorrect enrolments should be assigned to Records, Enrolment and Fees (email@example.com) to be corrected.
Please refer to the Remote Learning site for guidance on managing offshore students within your course.
To support offshore students lecture recordings should be published within 24 hours, you can check the steps to view and update publishing delay for your course in Lecture Recordings – Settings.